It is human nature to want to be distinctive and original when it comes to the fashion and some people even go to the level of making their own clothing. In fact, instead of spending their money on buying the latest fashion dresses, people like to design their own dresses. However, sewing is one of the arts and should be properly learned to sew your own clothes. So, it is better to learn the basics of sewing to get more effective features in making your own clothing. In this article, you will see about the basic skills of sewing in the most effective manner.
When it comes to learning to sew, you need to have some important things. In that manner, some of the essential things that are needed to sew the things are like as follows.
- Sewing needle
- Spool of thread
- Fabric that you need to sew
Actually, sewing the button is very easy and so you can easily sew it without any problems. Let’s see how to sew the button in the most effective manner.
- Initially, you need to choose the button and the thread. It is better to choose the thread that matches with the button as well as the fabric.
- After that, you need to pull the thread into the needle. You have to ensure that there is an equal length of the thread that extends from both sides.
- You need to tie a knot at the end of the thread. For this purpose, you can wrap the thread around your finger and then roll the thread between your fingers. Then, pull it tight to make a tie.
- Then, you need to take the button on the fabric where you want to sew it. Make sure that the buttons are lined up with the buttonhole.
- Next, you have to push the threaded needle on the fabric through the one hole of the button and pull the thread to get a stitch.
- As the same manner, you need to push the needle through the other hole of the button to make the stitch.
- Replay the process until the buttons are stitched tightly in the secured place.
- In the last stitch of sewing, you need to push the needle through the fabric and not through the button hole.
- After that, you can wrap the thread for five or six times and push back through the fabric.
- It is better to make three or four stitches to strengthen the thread and the button.
- Finally, you can cut the excess threads with the scissors to give the proper look.
As this manner, you can stitch the other buttons on the fabric and make sure you need to line up the buttons. In this way, you can know about how to sew the button through the sewing needle in the most effective manner. So, you can also try this technique to sew your own clothes. If you want to know more, then you can search over the internet.